Saturday, April 20, 2013

'R' Words and Rotten Sisters




I sat down to write my post today. What ‘R’ word would I write about today? There were sure to be lots of ‘R’ words that would make great blog posts.

“You could write about Wabbits,” my sister Charlotte said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. “Or Winos, or Widiculous Sisters.”

“Or I could Wite about how you’re a Wotter,” I said. “I can’t think straight any more.

“Well I Wouldn’t Worry about that,” Charlotte said. “I’ve lots more ideas for you. Wice Pudding. Or Weading. Or even the Wotten Womans. How about Wunning Away?”

I shook my head. “None of those will do. I’ll have to come up with an idea of my own.”

Only, I can’t. My Wotten sister has filled my head with Wabbits and Wunning, and I can’t come up with anything sensible to say. So I’m afraid this has become a post of ‘W’ words. Whoops. I Weally am a Wubbish Witer tonight. I'll get back to you with the 'R' words when I've Wun away from this Widiculous speech impediment I'm afflicted with.

This really should have been my W post I'm sure. But my ridiculous sister interfered, so R has become W. My apologies. Charlotte is still unwepentant.

9 comments:

  1. If nothing else, that was very amusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just tell when I'm failing to think up post ideas can't you? They just become 'widiculous'!

      Delete
  2. hahaha - Reminds me of Bugs Bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, very amusing. If you post something about writing, wreathes or wry for "W" it will kind of even out, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'll have to put my thinking cap on for that one. Hard to believe that 'W' is coming up so fast. Thanks for visiting Cindy.

      Delete
  4. I know I shouldn't laugh, but well, this was kinda funny.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/04/musical-monday-atoz-presents-s-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to laugh as much as you like. If nothing else, my lack of subjects always seems to end up in a hilariously silly post.

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! Your sister sounds like a whole mess of fun. (or is it trouble?) :)

    ReplyDelete