Monday, July 2, 2012

Returning from Camp NaNoWriMo


With the end of June has come the end of Camp NaNoWriMo. No more evenings spent madly thumping the keyboard in an attempted to write down a novel. No more days forgetting that there is a world outside of novels. No more talking to my characters and getting annoyed when they run away with the plot.

Thanks to Camp NaNoWriMo I've met friendly writers from all around the world. I've finished a new novel, and I've collected my winners badge on the last day. I've thoroughly enjoyed my month of novelling madness.

Now I'm back, and ready to get back into real life again. Which means I'm back to blogging, crafting and drawing again. And planning for next month's August NaNoWriMo, in which I do it all again!

Did you do Camp NaNoWriMo? What did you spend your month doing? Anyone planning on joining me for August?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing CampNaNo! I can't even imagine trying to do it again as soon as August! However, I will (probably) do it in November because I did enjoy the challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on attempting Camp NaNo with all the other things you were doing!

      Delete
  2. If Camp Nano is in Australia, I'm not able to go because I live in the USA. Good job finishing Camp Nano. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete